Our Vitamin D3 supplement is ideal for vegetarians.
• A vegetarian Vitamin D3 extract providing 2000iu of vitamin D per soft gel.
• Vitamin D is frequently also referred to as the “Sunshine Vitamin" this is because sunlight is necessary for the synthesis of this vitamin (which is produced underneath the skin following exposure to sunlight)
• Those at particular risk for vitamin D deficiency are the elderly (65 years+), those who rarely get outdoors (lack of sunshine) and people with dark skin.
• Our supplement contains 50µg (2000iu) of vitamin D per softgel. If taking other supplements containing vitamin D, please check your total daily intake.
Vitamin D contributes to:
• the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
• normal blood calcium levels
• the maintenance of bones and teeth
• the maintenance of normal muscle function
• the normal function of the immune system
Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
Vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older
*% Nutrient Reference Value
Vitamin D3, Sunflower Seed Oil, Glycerine, Starch, Carrageenan, Water
Excipients, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy, crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds and sulphur dioxide, added sugars, colours, flavours and preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.